When it comes to parties and social gatherings, food is almost always a must. When you are hosting such an event, the task of choosing the right refreshments for the event and guests falls squarely on you. Some events are trimmed out with gourmet meat samples. Others offer guests freeze dried meals and regional-themed appetizers.
For this particular assembly, we will be offering our guests gluten-free party snacks. Gluten-free foods contain no gluten, an animal-related byproduct, and will be perfect for the expected guests. We hold forth three, savory, gluten-free, party snacks that are sure to satisfy even your most discerning guests. And of course, be sure your ingredients are all labeled as gluten-free products.
Sticky WingsChicken wings are a staple at many different events, and for great reason; everyone loves them. These wings are 100% gluten-free and teriyaki-terrific. Have plenty ready for the requests for more.
- 3-pounds chicken wings (drummettes)
- 2-teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2-cup San J Gluten-Free Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/2-cup honey
- Preheat oven to 475 and line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- Combine the honey and teriyaki sauce and pour half of mixture into a large bowl.
- Add all chicken wings to sauce portion in bowl, being sure to thoroughly coat all.
- Place chicken wings on baking sheets and place in oven for 20-minutes.
- Discard of remaining marinade.
- Take 2-tablespoons of remaining bowl-dipping mixture and brush onto wings after the 20-minutes of cooking and flip-over of all wings.
- Cook for 2 more minutes and remove from oven.
- Sprinkle wings with sesame seeds.
- Use original, non-dipped sauce portion for guest dipping.
Lettuce Tuna WrapsLettuce and tuna combine for a simplistic, healthy, yet tasty, gluten-free snack. This pays great compliment to sticky wings.
- 1-head iceberg lettuce
- 8 4-ounce cans of tuna
- 1-roll cooking twine
- Separate lettuce into individual leaves
- Set leaves perpendicular on top of 2 4-inch string sections each.
- Open tuna cans, thoroughly draining away water, and place all tuna in bowl.
- Stir and mash tuna to finer consistency.
- Add tuna long-ways, down the middle of each lettuce leaf.
- Roll leaves around tuna, and at conclusion of each wrap, tie both strings around to secure wrap. Strings should be 2-inches from each end of wrap.
- Cut each wrap in middle creating two wraps, each with its own string.
Dried Fruit and NutsFollow up with a popular favorite – a semi-sweet treat of dried fruit and nuts.
- Dried Fruits and Nuts
- Serving container of your choice
- Simply portion dried fruit and nut mixture into pre-chosen serving containers.
- Serve to guests and enjoy their enjoyment.
- These three, gluten-free, party snack ideas are sure to please the crowd. Now, what for drinks?
Rate : 4.5 Vote : 5 People