Moist sour cream banana bread recipe

Banana is a fruit that has many benefits for our body health. But many of us who do not like the taste or eat it directly, perhaps we need to make a banana into something different, may be we can change into another form of food but with the nutrients that are not reduced to the health needs of our bodies.

One of them is to change it with a cake, here is a recipe taken from a pdf www.easy-banana-recipes.com

moist sour cream banana bread

Moist sour cream banana bread Makes:
1 loaf | Preparation time: 15 minutes | Baking time: 1 hour

What You Need
  • 3 over-ripe medium (1 cup) bananas, mashed 
  • 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour 
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda 
  • 1/2 cup butter, melted 
  • 3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed 
  • 2 eggs, beaten 
  • 2/3 cup sour cream 
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla essence 
  • Pinch of salt 
What You Do
1. Preheat oven to 350oF/180oC.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine mashed bananas with butter.
3. Add in eggs, sour cream, vanilla, and mix.
4. Add in sugar, baking soda, salt and mix.
5. Add flour last and mix until just combined.
6. Pour mixture into a greased and floured bread loaf pan.
7. Bake for 45 minutes or until a wooden pick comes out clean.
8. Allow to cool before removing from pan.
9. Glaze with icing or whipped cream, and sprinkle with mixed peel, if desired.

Variations 
This recipe is so versatile, you can add almost anything to it. Try adding 1/2 a cup of chocolate chips, nuts, raisins, dates or anything else you like to the mixture. Remember to stir them in last, just before pouring the mixture into the pan.

About Author
I fall into the category of women who cook for convenience. I’m Dorena Long and I’m a work-at-home mother of 3 wonderful kids who keep me busy
and grounded every single moment.
I love cooking, eating, but hate washing-up. And I lack patience good cooks naturally have, which is probably why I am always “short-cutting” my way
through for the easiest and quickest recipes to cook for my family.
Over the years, I have diligently compiled a list of wonderfully easy and good recipes that has helped me spend less time in the kitchen, and spend more
time pursuing other interests like my website, www.easy-banana-recipes.com. I also love travelling, writing, investing, reading and watching reality shows
(which I am not very proud of). I can often be found at book stores in Kuala Lumpur whenever I am free.
Source [www.easy-banana-recipes.com]

Rate : 4.5 Vote : 5 People

Posted by: Zein Okeh Quick Meal Ideas, Updated at: 5:46 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

All the recipes from this blog not from my own and sorry if my english is bad. The picture and recipes sometimes may be a different.

Please contact me if the content is copyrighted from other blog / site, we'll remove relevant content immediately. email: zein1212@yahoo.com

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.